HI! I hail from a small hamlet under Samdrup Jongkhar district, Bhutan. I studied engineering in information technology from the Royal University of Bhutan.
I’ve completed my high school from Orong Higher Secondary School, Bhutan.
Like any other Bhutanese, I am in the pursuit of happiness in self, community and the world. I’ve no big dreams but to live simply a happy life.
College of Science and Technology
BE Information Technology, 2015 – 2019
Orong Higher Secondary School, Samdrup Jongkhar
Pure Science, 2013 – 2014
- Computer Vision Project (2018-2019)
- Did final year project using OpenCV and Python
for a surveillance system
- OF@TEIN+ Student Fellow (2018-2019)
- Learned about SDN collaborating with international students and professors
- Worked on several networking platforms on Linux OS like Mininet, ONOS and POX Controller
- Attended 2nd OF@TEIN+ International Collaboration Conference & Workshop 2019 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Big Data Workshop (November 2018)
- Attended 24 hours’ workshop on Big Data conducted by Prof. Jennifer Widom of Stanford University in College of Science and Technology
- WordPress Blogger (2017-Present)
- Been working as self-hosted WordPress blogger at www.bhutanio.com
- Development of Find Law App (2017-2018)
- Worked as back-end developer for the Find Law App for the Office of Attorney General (2018)
I work on this blog on my own interest. I started blogging from 2015 on a free platform. Here is the link to my first blog